Filler injections (Hyaluronic acid)
Hyaluronic acid, the gold standard
Well injected, it will be effective on the most specific areas requiring low volumes …
- Lips: increase volume if too thin, restoration pulp and hem design
- Fine facial wrinkles: forehead, crow’s feet and cheek
… As in areas requiring volume in depth
- Eye circles: filling
- Temple: filling
- Cheekbones: disappearance of tired facial appearance
- Nasolabial folds and marionette lines: filling
- Chin: correcting a receding chin
- Mandibular line: regularity
An absolutely safe product:
Hyaluronic acid exists naturally in our body. It can therefore never cause any intolerance or create allergic reactions.
This is a product totally absorbable. Moreover, it is still possible to correct an injection in large quantities with another product called “hyaluronidase” and destroying, safely and instantly superfluous hyaluronic acid.
Free check-up is in place 3 to 4 days after the injection, to validate the results and correct, if necessary, with hyaluronidase or even adding a little volume.
Finally this is a product with many brands of high quality: Juvederm (Ultra-smile, Voluma) Uvederm, Restilane, Emervel, Theosyal, etc.
The price of these hyaluronic acid injections depends on the zone to be treated, as well as the filler volume to be injected.